Bass River Tennis Club is committed to protecting your privacy.
BRTC Website may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. We provide such links for your convenience only, and are not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from our Website. Links from our Website to any other site do not mean that we approve of, endorse or recommend that site.
BRTC pledges to handle your information in a secure manner and limits access to the information that you submit through its website. Our personnel adhere to the highest standards of ethics and integrity in performing their jobs and conducting business. We make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of our Website’s content or the content of any Internet site linked to our Website.
There are videos being recorded on BRTC’s external areas and non-court areas as part of our security system. These videos will only be used as part of our security and insurance needs. There is explicitly no recordings under BRTC control in the locker rooms or bathroom facilities.
All courts have video recording capabilities:
• All league matches and tournament matches are automatically available for external viewing by members and staff that have access to our Video Viewing Application.
• All staff members have the ability to access the videos on any court based on their password that is provided each time they begin the viewing application.
• Any court can be viewed while physically in the clubhouse.
• Other matches can only be viewed if a password is provided to the desk for the explicit court, time and duration so that remote viewers can be securely allowed to watch the videos. Requested private matches will be listed by the desk for those having concerns.
• Recorded matches may be acquired after the match for a limited amount of time.